Tuesday 9 December 2008

Christmas list

Sorry it's taken me so long to get this up on the internet, but here's my Christmas list. I might add links later on down the road (no time right now), but thought it would be worth having the list up to start with:
  • Jigsaw puzzles (Susie's now addicted)
  • Gravy boat
  • Warm but not ugly gloves (cashmere charcoal grey)
  • Another NICE pot (medium size, stainless steel - Pro Clad, All Clad, or equivalent))
  • Napkin rings
  • Slippers (warm)
  • Radio (small)
  • Bathroom matt
  • Simpsons dvds - but not the first 2 seasons, and no season after 2000, please (unless you know something I don't) (NOTE - I think Susie's mum is very likely to be getting me one or more seasons, so pick something random like season 7)
  • Silver (c £400 a place setting)
  • Rolling pin
  • Street bicycle
  • Two bike locks (one high-quality D-lock and one quality chain type lock) - quality really matters with bike locks (which is why I don't have a bike)
  • The Indian Jones films (on DVD)
  • Good recording on Tchaikovsky's violin concerto
  • Good recording on Tchaikovsky's piano concerto
  • Schumann & Dvorak chamber music (CD)
  • Violin and viola duets (sheet music - not Mozart, Pleyel or Handel) - be original
  • Viola sheet music - not J C Bach, J S Bach or Stamitz (try a bit of Hoffmeister, and other composers from the Baroque and Classical periods)
  • Big memory stick/flash drive
  • Towels (not white)
  • New Britney cd
  • Decembrists cds

3 comments:

Annie Chase said...

by "new britney cd"do you mean britney spears?

Sam said...

Of course.

Me said...

Just noticed (as I randomly scrolled down your blog) that the Decemberists are on your Christmas list. If you're still in need, remind me to synch my ipod up to yours . . . in the most legal of fashions.