Wednesday 28 October 2009

The modern age we live in

What happened to blogging? Not like I was ever particularly good at it, but it was a nice way to keep in touch with the Kessler/Iten/Donnelly diaspora. Now the sibling effort is, frankly, poor (with the exception of Annie). As far as I can make out, the latest posts are as follows:
  • Annie - today
  • Megan - September 2009
  • Jaime - September 2009
  • Ben K - June 2009
  • Mandy - June 2009
  • Anne Marie - March 2009
  • Jennie - March 2009
  • Ben I - January 2009
  • Brad - December 2008
I know that Facebook, Twitter, etc., are very fashionable, but they're not the same. (And anyway, we've had Facebook for yonks, so that's no excuse.)

2 comments:

Megan said...

I actually just finished downloading some pictures onto my computer so that I could include them in a post soon, so stay tuned.

Megan said...

Alright, now go to my blog and you'll find out everything interesting that's happened to us since September.