Sunday 4 March 2007

Explanation accompanied by a picture


So I haven't had a lot of time on my hands. The month of February was not a very nice month. The less said about that, the better. I stopped using the other blog location because Google in its infinite wisdom decided that I was no longer me, and so I could no longer log in. Google has generously allowed me to be 'saminengland2', which is probably the next thing to being 'saminengland'.
...
The picture above is from the end of the street that leads into my square. You can run from Brad, but you can't hide.

4 comments:

Jennifer Elizabeth said...

Ah, the powers that be in blogdom did the same sort of bait and switch on me. The number "2", although not as nice as no number at all, is indeed a gracious concession. It is nice to know, however, that I am not alone in Blogspot's rejection practices (despite Ben K's assertion to the contrary).

Sam said...

Ben's a noodle, which I understand is a well-documented fact.

Unknown said...

I HATE Google.


Have I mentioned that?

Sam said...

Not sure I'd heard you mention it.